Tickets to Kaleidoscope Trondheim can be purchased through this link and in Olavshallen's box office.
You can easily buy tickets for the various concerts here or though our program pages.
Over the counter
Would you rather buy tickets over the counter? This can be done in the 2nd story in Dokkhuset, Nedre Elvehavn (opening hours mon-fri between 10-16, closed weeks 26-32). As of Tuesday, September 26, you can also buy tickets at the festival office in Scandic Nidelven Hotel (opening hours 10-18). Exception: Tickets for Kaleidoscope are sold over the counter in Olavshallens box office.
At the entrance
Tickets are also sold at the entrance 1 hour before the concert starts.
Ticket prices include ticket fees.
The Festival pass gives you entrance to most of the concerts at the festival.
• The festival pass is not sold at the entrance of each concert, but must be bought in advance.
• The festival pass is personal.
• Passes that are bought should be laminated at Dokkhuset. This can be done after Monday, August 15th (open Monday-Friday, 10am - 16pm) or at the festival headquarters, Scandic Hotel Nidelven from Tuesday, September 26th.
• The festival pass applies to all concerts, except the "Home With…" series and the concert «Beamish & Beethoven in The Royal Residence».
• You get 25% discount on the concerts where the festival pass does not apply.
• You can only buy one discount ticket per concert.
For anyone who cares about someone: Festival Pass for 2
Buy a pass for you and your loved one, or surprise your mother, brother, neighbour, colleague or friend with a concert. With this festival pass you save money and get to enjoy a concert with someone every day during the festival. The Festival Pass for 2 can be issued to two persons, or to one person with accompaniment.
We offer discounts on festival tickets for groups of 10 or more persons. Please contact us at trondheim(a)kamfest.no.